This Wiki is the repository for UK court orders requiring domains, URLs and IP addresses to be blocked by Internet Service Providers.
Error 451 is "A New HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles" or "an additional Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) status code for use when resource access is denied due to legal demands." being developed by the Internet Engineering Task Force.
The Manila Principles on Intermediary Liability request
6 e Where content has been restricted on a product or service of the intermediary that allows it to display a notice when an attempt to access that content is made, the intermediary must display a clear notice that explains what content has been restricted and the reason for doing so.
For general info, return to our main site.
451 Error message
Current UK blocking orders
Blocking orders have been made against 137 websites.
- 2011 UK/HC10C04385: Newzbin2
- 2012 UK/HC11C04518: The Pirate Bay (orders obtained)
- 2012 UK/HC12F04957: Kickass Torrents (orders obtained)
- 2012 UK/HC12F04958: H33T (orders obtained)
- 2013 UK/HC12F04959: Fenopy (orders obtained)
- 2013 UK/HC1????: Movie2K and Download4All
- 2013 UK/HC13???: EZTV
- 2013 UK/HC13F02471: First Row Sports (orders obtained)
- 2013 UK/HC13???: TorrentHound and 20 others
- 2013 UK/HC13???: YIFY Torrents
- 2013 UK/HC13???: PrimeWire, Vodly, WatchFreeMovies
- 2013 UK/HC13???: Project Free TV
- 2013 UK/HC13F04302: SolarMovie and TubePlus
- 2014 UK/HC13D05470: Megashare, Viooz, Watch32, and Zmovie (orders obtained)
- 2014 UK/HC14C01382: Eight sites using Cartier trademarks
- 2014 UK/HC14C02952: torrentz.cd and 20 others
- 2014 UK/HC1????: 17 BitTorrent trackers including Demonoid
- 2014 UK/HC1????: 7 sites including Movie25
- 2014 UK/HC1????: 8 sites including LosMovies
- 2015 UK/HC1????: 17 sites including Plixid
- 2015 UK/HC2014-002029: Popcorn Time sites (8 main sites)
- 2015 UK/temp_ebooks: 7 ebook sites
- 2015 UK/temp_livetv: 3 streaming sites including LiveTV