TorrentHound and 8 others
Case number HC13A03132, 1 October 2013
- judgment not published?
- claimant may be "British Phongraphic Industry"
- Obtained by: Members of BPI (British Recorded Music Industry) Limited and of Phonographic Performance Limited
- reported October 2013
- "Wiggin LLP"?
From Cartier vs Sky "The following orders have been granted pursuant to applications by record companies":
- an Order dated 8 October 2013 in respect of 1337X and 20 other websites
- Sky and Virgin list this as two different orders. http://help.sky.com/articles/websites-blocked-under-order-of-the-high-court
See also UK/HC13B03133
- FilesTube was reported to have been removed from the blocking order in December 2014.
Two different orders?
Orders dated 2013-10-08 not available
- BT listed on Lumen Database