UK/Checking for new orders
There's no official list of which sites are subject to blocking orders and no official mechanism for communicating when new orders have been made.
The following are useful services for confirming if blocking orders exist:
- List of court orders - maintained by BT
- List of court orders - maintained by Sky
- List of court orders - maintained by Virgin Media
- List of court orders - maintained by TalkTalk
- Case Law search
- England and Wales High Court (Chancery Division) Decisions - judgments on S.97a cases will sometimes be published. Respondent in case name will include an ISP e.g. Sky.
- Since 2017 case numbers have been prefixed "IL" (case references)
- TorrentFreak will often cover new court orders
- ISPreview will also cover UK ISP blocks
- Lumen database will include court orders
See also UK/Obtaining UK court documents